Electronic Form I-9 Management Software with E-Verify Improves Compliance with Employment and Immigration Laws
The paper Form I-9 process has always been error-prone and hard to centralize. Form I-9 management software can store, manage, and submit employee I-9 information electronically to the Federal databases in a fraction of the time it takes HR personnel to process paper forms. Some paperless Form I-9 management systems, including Tracker I-9™, are integrated with E-Verify, allowing employers to submit information about new hires to government databases instantly and securely in real time.
Using Form I-9 management software with E-Verify features, organizations faced with the task of including E-Verify in their new hire on-boarding process can simplify their work and conduct all tasks with only one password and user interface to learn. By automatically filling information from the electronic Form I-9 record to open an E-Verify case, duplicate data entry and subsequent errors can be avoided right from the start. These systems can:
- Offer verification of social security numbers against government databases
- Integrate with a company’s existing office and HR management software
- Have built-in alerts to help employers avoid costly errors and liability from noncompliance
- Catch mistakes commonly made when filling out paper I-9s
In addition to these features, Tracker I-9™:
- Provides automatic notification of immigration status changes requiring I-9 reverification
You can request from Tracker I-9™ A Free Form I-9 and E-Verify HR Toolkit.
Disclaimer: The content of this blog does not constitute direct legal advice and is designed for informational purposes only. Information provided through this website should never replace the need for involving informed counsel on your employment and immigration issues.